[imp] IMP/Horde Customization

Errol U. Neal errol.neal at enhtech.com
Mon May 19 20:22:20 PDT 2003

Hi again all,

Sites like inbox.lv have make huge customizations to Imp and horde that
allow the application to be used in certain corporate environments where
Corporate branding is desired and almost required, as in my company. What
steps are required to do such modifications? Is it a simple task? We don't
need to modify the functionality of the applications, just brand them with
our logos, images and etc. Anybody got experience doing this sort of thing
and would like to pass some insight on to me?

TIA,

Errol Neal