[imp] Renaming the default mailboxes

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Wed May 21 13:30:59 PDT 2003

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the answer. :)

I tried to translate them via the imp/config/prefs.php but that didn't have any effect on my IMP. I
noticed that the trash folder was written with lowercase in the prefs.php but it showed in uppercase
in my IMP. So could those names come from IMAP also?

My guess is that my mail server won't allow me to delete the folders so I can't just remove them and
make a new one which would be used as a Trash folder.

I think I'll just stick with the English ones because my users don't seem to complain even though
the rest of the Horde and its applications are in Finnish. :)

Thanks again.

--
Best regards,
 Heikki                            mailto:heikki.y at empiria.org