[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Wed May 28 16:24:31 PDT 2003

Please check if is installed PEAR Log > 1.6.3 if it is installed this is the
cause of your segmentation fault.

To solve it you have to download from PEAR site the vrsion 1.6.3 of the Log
module, the execute on your machine the following commands at root prompt:

pear uninstall Log
pear install <path to Log.1.6.3>/Log-1.6.3.tar.gz

this will solve the problem for the moment.

Bye
vittorio