[imp] Help with attachments

z33k666 at icqmail.com z33k666 at icqmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:30:31 PDT 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk at queernet.org>:
>
> > > I'm not sure what a 12 to 24 hour schedule buys you.
> > > Certainly not enough time to catch most bugs (though it might
> > > catch simple typos, changes you later revert, etc).
> >
> > With automated smoke tests, it adds a lot.
>
> Can you provide an example of what an automated smoke test is that
> would add value to the Horde snapshots?
>
> > > Nope.  It isn't part of the source until it is commited.
> > > When it was typed isn't relevent.  Only when it was commited
> > > is relevent.
> >
> > Well, that's one definition.  :)
>
> Sure...  I'm sure there are thousands of definitions of opensource and
> opensource developmenrt out there.  And BTW I apologize for mixing those
> and saying "opensource" when I meant "opensource development" in my previous
> emails.
>
> --
> Eric Rostetter
> The Department of Physics
> The University of Texas at Austin
>
> Why get even? Get odd!

I can not believe time is being spent on explaining what CVS/HEAD is to this
guy.  He was flaming developers of a wonderful opensource package.  When he saw
his fault he starts kissing butt but never apologised for being wrong.

Rog, please utilize the horde.org website.  Info and the definition of CVS/HEAD
are here:

http://www.horde.org/source/

http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php

Zeke