[imp] Follow-up: Fw: Problem sending email when bcc??

Francoise Le Bouleix fran at his.com
Fri Jun 13 08:46:48 PDT 2003

Michael, Eric,

Thanks for your input,
but:

> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu]
>Turn page_compression off (both horde/config/horde.php and php.ini).

    Page compression is already off in both places
php.ini: zlib.output_compression = Off
horde.php: $conf['compress_pages'] = false;

>Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>
>1) If he is accessing it via ssl, this is an IE bug that hits post forms.
    He is using SSL, but the fix for MSIE is already in the web server
httpd.conf:
        SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
             nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
             downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

>2) You could be getting a web server crash (seg fault, etc) which will
 >  generate the "page can't be displayed" message.

where would that show up??

/Fran