[imp] Fwd: Help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 17 06:55:14 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from vishvesh at wysetek.com -----
    Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:16:15 +0530
    From: Vishvesh <vishvesh at wysetek.com>
 Subject: Help
      To: chuck at horde.org

Dear Chuck,

Hi !

This is Vishvesh Petkar, from India.

I have one problem regarding PHP. I am unable to see proper web page when I
tries to access  http://<my_webserver>/horde/login.php3, instead it is
showing the PHP codes. Kindly help me solve this problem.

Thanks and regards,
Vishvesh.

Following Codes, it is showing in Web browser :

<?php

/*

 File: login.php3