[imp] Full IMAP support

ES enno_schulz at gmx.net
Wed Jun 25 16:24:42 PDT 2003

Thanks Eric.
You're right!
I did nor realize that it's much easier to send thru smtp and only store
the messages to an IMAP-folder like mail/sent-mail.

Otherwise I'm totally new to IMP, therefore I don't know how to set up
IMP to store the message to my IMAP mail/sent-mail folder with a
standard setup after sending a message with SMTP.
How can I achieve this without coding, or is this already build in, but
why could I not see the sent messages in my IMAP-Server mail folders?
Any advice would be appreciatet!

Greetings from Bremen, Germany
Enno