[imp] Annoying problem in IMP Head

rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Wed Jun 25 17:57:44 PDT 2003

Hi.
  I'm new here so please be a little patient with me. On my IMP I can see the
problem when I send an email to a list, for example this one.  My message shows
up in the "From" field
as "To:imp at lists.horde.org" or in general "To:user at domain" and I cannot figure
out why this is happening.   Headers  look normal from what I can tell.  In
fact I can see this in a reply I left with the subject of "[IMP] Imp is too
slow for large number of mails" so I assume everyone can see this problem too,
or am I the only one seeing this?

This problem is not just my email address and it does not occur on just lists
either. Anyone know wat sup with dat?

Thanks
Ron.