[imp] VCard/Turba importing issue

Drew J. Como dcomo at bascom.com
Wed Jul 16 11:49:21 PDT 2003

All,

I am having a problem importing Outlook VCards into
Turba.  Here is a sample VCard:

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Smith;Ann;;;
FN:Ann Smith
ORG:ACME Digital Corporation
TITLE:President
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(888) 123-4567
ADR;WORK:;;8 West 8th St.;City;ST;55114;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:8 West 8th St.=0D=0ACity, ST
55114=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:user at testdomain.com
REV:20030716T173554Z
END:VCARD

Now, when I import this into Turba, Turba seems to stop
importing once it sees a comma.  Hence, when it is importing
the City, State and Zip, it only imports the City since there
is a comma immediately following it.

Is there a quick hack to fix this?

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo at bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    BASCOM Global Internet Services, Inc.