[imp] FW: uw-2001c and folders problem

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Wed Jul 16 13:00:24 PDT 2003

Thanks for the quick reply.

By root I do indeed mean their home dir.  I do notice that folders created in imp under imps root end up in the mail/ directory but as a file as you mentioned.  When I create a new folder under inbox a new foldee called INBOX is created under the users home dir and the file is placed under there.

Clearly this is the main problem that I'm encountering.  We have 90 users with folder heiarchys that nest 3 folders deep in some cases.

Is there a better solution to my problem?  We use uw-2001c because it has the drac patch applied and we have used it before.

Thanks,

Gary Smit