[imp] Zero Sized Reply

Caylan Van Larson caylan at cs.und.edu
Tue Jul 29 07:33:48 PDT 2003

Fernando,

I am experiencing a similar error however I am not using squid.  What
happens if you bypass squid?  In my experience this only happens when I
have more than one attachment.  Here are some other symptoms I'm having
while sending a message with >1 attachments:

* Horde is completely unresponsive
* All httpd processes serving horde pages are hung in "Waiting for Reply"
* No errors anywhere
* All other virtual hosts are not affected

You should try to see if you can send one large attachment (I can) and
then try two.  If you can't send two, we are probably experiencing the
same problem; which makes me feel alot better :)

Good luck!

Caylan Van Larson
Unix Administrator - Systems Team Member
University of North Dakota (Aerospace College)
caylan at cs.und.edu
701-777-6151 (work)