[imp] Solution: How to implement PAM to enable specified users to login succesfully to IMP

Bianchi Quota Leonardo Leonardo.BianchiQuota at INSIEL.IT
Wed Aug 13 23:33:40 PDT 2003

I asked some help to pam-list at redhat.com and with a suggestion of Mr. Jason
Clifford today I succesfully implemented listfile module in /etc/pam.d/pop
file. (RH7.2 pam-0.75-19)

I just added this line in /etc/pam.d/pop:

auth    required        pam_listfile.so sense=allow onerr=fail item=user
file=/etc/pam.d/pam_enabled_user

In the file pam_enabled_user at each line I added the user I wanted to use
pop service.

Bye.

Leo.

P.S. webmin tool give a useful frontend to configure PAM.