[imp] Re: HTML composition in non-IE browsers...

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Mon Aug 18 01:21:57 PDT 2003

Perhaps this is a rather obvious point but why not leave the IE code as is
when a MS browser is detected and use your code otherwise?

you already stated that your code will crash IE anyway and you need a
method of detecting IE and not run your code, this will fit rather nicely
with running the existing IE only code in IMP.

As a rule we use Mozilla here but I know a few of my users still insist on
using IE...so like it or lump it a *lot* of people still use IE.

My $0.02

Ahmed...

Quoting Henry Blackman sent on Mon 18 Aug 2003 08:37:30 BST