[imp] Subfolder Creation Problem

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at itol.com
Wed Sep 17 20:25:51 PDT 2003

Well... since changing IMAP servers isn't much an option (things are
going well with this one, if it ain't broke... in a sense... don't fix
it.), I appriciate all the input, it's good to know that information for
the future.  I was thinking that possibly IMP somehow created a database
driven hierarchy for the folders view, I knew that mail is just ASCII
text files within a user's home directory, just didn't know whether or
not IMP could have multi-level folders.  Once again, thanks for the help!

Curt LeCaptain,
Systems Administrator,
Infinity Technology, Inc.