[imp] Subfolder Creation Problem

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Wed Sep 17 21:19:56 PDT 2003

> Well... since changing IMAP servers isn't much an option (things are
> going well with this one, if it ain't broke... in a sense... don't fix
> it.),

In this case, I'm not sure changing your IMAP server will change these
semantics - since the c-client library PHP uses (and is therefore used by
Horde/IMP) is built around the wu-imapd directory-is-a-collection /
file-is-a-mailbox metaphor.

I could be mistaken about this, though, since my experience with other
imapd's is limited.  Cyrus is in its own bizarre universe, and Courier uses
"maildir" mailboxes by default (I believe) where a mailbox is really a
directory, and each piece of mail is a file.

Cheers,

=Apollyon=