[imp] c-client

Scott Geiger scott at bcmediagroup.com
Tue Nov 18 11:44:10 PST 2003

Ok finally figured out the problem after digging some more.  I was still getting
the error even with the UW-IMAP c-client.  It turns out that the problem was
with my Courier IMAP configuration.  I had disabled server side threading -
IMAP_DISABLETHREADSORT.  Once I turned that off everything worked fine.

Scott Geiger
President
BC Media Group, LLC