[imp] Empty message list

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 12 11:15:55 PST 2003

Quoting Paul C <pczarkow at gil.com.au>:

> Folder viewing/creating works however, and in folders mode, it actually
> shows how many emails are in each folder correctly, just when in the actual
> inbox, it doesn't list them.

See below.

> I'm also interested in the fetchmail stuff, is the only reason I'm looking
> at the CVS version.

*nod*

> Also, the icons above the menu items are gone (maybe this is by design
> though?), and there's no "Options" menu that I can see.

The one is a preference.  The other means you haven't configured a
perm. preference storage backend.

Several people reported in the last week that if you don't configure your
preferences backend you won't see the mail.  Don't know why yet (no time
to investigate).  But since you didn't configure your preferences, and
can't see the messages, that is probably the issue. So configure a
perm. preferences backend...  I think the how of that is in the admin
faq at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics