[imp] FreeBSD install ports or not

Dave Breiland superdave at dynamicis.com
Wed Dec 17 10:34:57 PST 2003

Joe,

I personally run FreeBSD and downloaded it from Source.  I would try from
ports, if you have a test box, and see how it goes.

I would HIGHLY recommend IMP/Horde over Squirrel Mail.  Although I use
IMP/Horde on my server... my employer uses Squirrel Mail.  From an end
user opinion, Squirrel Mail lacks SOOOOO many of the features available
with IMP.

Just my 2 cents...
Dave