[imp] FreeBSD install ports or not

Joe Kletch joe at kletch.com
Wed Dec 17 10:39:25 PST 2003

Thanks David. Yes I have backup server that I will try the ports on. From
what I see I should first load Horde then IMP, not sure if
'lang/php4-horde' shoudl be loaded before both of these.

One aspect of my project is to find something that is more robust ion the
area of attachements. My client deals with allot Mac files and
Squirrelmail has trouble with the resource and data fork, loosing one or
the other.

Interested if any has used IMP successfully with straight Mac files. Yes
they should stuffit first, but my client can't force his clients to work
differenty.

Thanks!

Joe Kletch