[imp] I CAN'T ACCESS TO INBOX

Javier Izquierdo javizqca at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:47:30 PST 2004

Carlos, i don't want to store a real student database. I only want to have a
users list with passwords.  The application is only to read mails, students
won't have access to a system shell, only  a mail account and a ftp server
to put their web pages. So, i will have to create this "database". But it's
not a problem because the login users will be more or less student0000,
student0001,... so i will make a script  to create user and passwords. I
hope you understand me. And, do you recommend me to use mysql to do this?
thanks.