[imp] Problems Moving and Deleting Email with Imp 3.2.2

Peter Solodov peter at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Mar 3 09:59:25 PST 2004

On 2 Mar 2004, Michael M. Slusarz wrote:
> This message of mine above seems to be from a long time
> ago... anyway, this problem was confirmed along time ago to be an
> issue with IE and certain service packs and page compression.  You
> must turn page compression off sitewide if using old versions of
> Horde/IMP (CVS versions will automatically disable compression for
> these buggy browsers).

I have this happening with Mozilla 1.6 with compression turned off
almost everywhere (I don't have it done in .htaccess).  Moreover I
have a mail spool where it happens all the time, so it's more than
easily reproducible.  I'll try .htaccess, but I don't put much hope on
that... :-(

        - Peter

--
Peter Solodov                    | Concordia University
http://alcor.concordia.ca/~peter | Montreal, QC, Canada