[imp] Fwd: Unable to login to imp/horde thru redirect.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 11 10:24:25 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from fyavari at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:16:53 -0700
    From: Farid Yavari <fyavari at hotmail.com>
 Subject: Unable to login to imp/horde thru redirect.php
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi chuck,  I am hoping you could help me out with a problem I am
encountering. I have installed horde and imp on my freebsd server. I
go to http://myserver/horde/imp/login.php[1] and it displays the
login screen. I enter my login information. The browser then takes me
tohttp://172.16.1.25/horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=0517805076dcbb8ccf0c9ef293118920[2]
and it says "the page you are looking for is currently unavailable".
Do you know what is going on and how I can fix this problem? Also, in
the horde.log I see that the login was successful. Here is the
message I get: [NOTICE] [imp] Login successful for fyavar
[172.16.1.5] to {localhost:993} [on line 92 of
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/redirect.php"] I appreciate your help.
Farid

 Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers![3]

Links:
------
[1] http://myserver/horde/imp/login.php
[2]