[imp] Sean D & Jason Lohrenz - revisiting imp on plesk?

Jason Lohrenz jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Wed Jul 14 12:05:47 PDT 2004

Ive been working to get the latest IMP/HORDE to work with Plesk 7, but have had
problems..and I'm not sure if it is realted to one or the other.
By default in Plesk 7 it routes all webmail.* to the single install of webmail
on your Plesk 7 Server.  I was also told by plesk that it will only use the
default plesk certificate for HTTPS for webmail.
Currently there isn't any 'easy' solution to this at all.  Sorry!

--
Jason Lohrenz
IT Manager
jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com