[imp] Giving back to the community

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Jul 18 03:58:14 PDT 2004

Zitat von "Sean D." <mojospam at thegeekclub.net>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>>> sounds like a fun project... whatta you guys think?
>>
>> Of course you are free to offer any unofficial Horde support, but personally
>> I'd prefer if you would help out on areas where the official Horde stuff
>> lacks at the moment.
>>
> heh... you overestimate my knowledge :-O  i'm getting ok at debugging but i
> couldnt code my way out of a paperbag.  I do try and help on this

I didn't talk about coding help, but thing we really lack. And this is
documentation in the first place. Especially documentation from an admin's
perspective. Eric is currently updating the user guide for the nex release,
but thing like the install docs still need to be updated. And noone can do
this better than people who just installed Horde successfully.

> mailing list
> which is WHY i want to make a forum because i see myself answering the same
> question i asked a month ago and i repeat the same answer i got.
> Would be soo
> nice if i could just post them a link to a forum thread and i think i wouldnt
> even have to because most of the time they would find it first.  But i dont

You can as well post a link to the mailing list archive.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php