[imp] unserialize error

Robert G. Ristroph rristroph at airlinksystems.com
Mon Nov 1 09:21:49 PST 2004

I am using Horde version 2.2.4 and IMP version 3.2.4.

One of the people I work with occasionally gets this error from Horde IMP:

 Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 36 bytes in
/home/webmail/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 250

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/webmail/html/horde/lib/Auth.php:250) in
/home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 68

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/webmail/html/horde/lib/Auth.php:250) in
/home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Browser.php on line 7

I searched the web and saw a few references to this error message, but no clue
how to make it go away.  Any suggestions ?

--Rob

--
Robert G. Ristroph
Airlink Systems