[imp] mail that was 400K of text - help please!

david at infonet.com.br david at infonet.com.br
Fri Dec 3 04:20:58 PST 2004

     Hi,

            I discovered while trying to open a mail that was 400K of text, as soon as
I click to open this mail, the httpd process (Apache) is spawned and uses 99.9% of the
processor for the entire 1 1/2 minutes while the mail is being opened.
            Any suggestion?

configuration:

2 processors Intel Xeon 3.0 Ghz, running raid and with like 2048 MB memory
Red Hat Linux: 8.0 - 2.4.20
Apache: 2.0.49 + PHP: 4.3.0 + ZendOptimizer
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Passwd: 2.1.1-cvs