[imp] IMP Layout bug

Stephen A. Cochran stephen.a.cochran.lists at cahir.net
Wed Jan 5 15:29:34 PST 2005

I'm getting a white (empty) gab betwee the "menu" and "header" divs in
IMP. Present in Safari and Firefox. It seems to be caused by the <br />
inserted between the two <script> tags that are between those divs.
Removing that tag on a static test page fixed the problem.

Any reason why the script tags are inside the body? And secondly, why
there are two separate script sections one right after the other? Im
hesitant to suggest a fix for this since I'm not sure of the rational
behind it's inclusion in the first place.

Steve Cochran
Dartmouth College