[imp] Re: cramming together

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Mar 17 21:21:18 PST 2005

Quoting li at elaboratio.com:

> sorry michael,
>
> I only write to your email because I don't want to increase the stuff about
> "ugly view in firefox" ect on the mainglist.
>

> But I think you are wrong!
>

> Even it is a Mozilla/Firefox issue, what will I tell to my customers?

That it is a Mozilla/Firefox issue.  It doesn't prevent anyone from
using IMP with Firefox at all - it is just a bit annoying.

> "please download the latest firefox release" - They even know what
> this means!!!!
>
> Tried to change sorce code such as including "width" for the message
> List table
> and other things
> without  success
>

> BTW: many times your *one* line comment is helpful, but for beginners
> it isn't!

It was a one liner because this same point has come up *numerous* times
on the list.  And I have previously sent the message "this topic has
come up numerous times on the list" numerous times.  we just get
frustrated after we answer the same questions over and over and over.

michael