[imp] Re: Apache server eating up CPU time

Jigish Gohil jigish.gohil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:07:40 PST 2005

Now that you mention it, I have seen several (about 10 of them)httpd
processes running simultaneously on a server that doesnt have horde
installation and nothing that uses php and about 8 on a server with
horde installation.So it seems its got nothing to do with php or
horde.

No idea if it is normal behaviour. Restarting apache does reduce them.

Regards

Jigish