[imp] Re: Charset problems

Joaquim Machado joaquim.machado at ine.pt
Sat Apr 9 15:59:39 PDT 2005

What puzzles me, is that in the same system (same httpd; php; etc.) with prior
versions of Horde/Imp, I don't have that problem. I only got this problem with
the new versions of Horde/Imp.
I tried several things with no sucess so far.
Compile PHP "--with-iconv --enable-mbstring --with-mbstring=all \";
Set "$nls['defaults']['charset'] = 'ISO-8859-1';" in nls.php in Horde config
prefs.php:    'enum' => array_merge(array('' => 'Western (ISO-8859-1)') in Imp
config;
etc, etc.

So any sugestions?

----- Message from daniel.eckl at gmx.de ---------