[imp] Empty mail

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jun 8 10:41:15 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> Maybe you misunderstood me (or i didn't outline it clearly enough
> earlier).  c-client doesn't need to be re-written.  It is actively
> being updated and maintained by UW.  It is the *PHP* c-client module
> that needs to be updated to fully make use of the current UW c-client
> lib abilities.

Yes, I did misunderstand you.  I think that in and of itself may be a
source of
confusion.  I think it would be better to tell people to update their PHP IMAP
extension, if its built as such, or their PHP install if its not a module,
because people may be thinking that if they install a new version of UW-IMAP
c-client, that somehow, PHP as installed will benefit from it.  Strictly
semantics but potentially very confusing, because there is no PHP c-client
module.  There is a PHP IMAP module that uses c-client routines.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator