[imp] Upgrade to PHP 4.4.0 Horde problem

Drew J. Como dcomo at bascom.com
Tue Jul 12 07:47:20 PDT 2005

All,

I upgraded to PHP 4.4.0 this morning and now when
I access the IMP webmail, I am getting the following
errors: (Running Horde: 2.2.8 // IMP: 3.2.8)

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 80
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 144
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 144

If I revert back to the prior version of PHP, it works
fine.  Is there a known problem between features in Horde
and the security fixes in the latest version of PHP?

Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como
Technical Services Manager
BASCOM Global Internet Services, Inc.