[imp] Sidebar & IMAP Folder Issues

Ryan Flannery ryan.flannery at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:14:44 PDT 2005

More information concerning the problem,

This is really odd...
I created a set of folders through Horde 2.x, and then login with
Horde 3.0.4 + IMP 4.0.3.

When I click "Mail", the folders drop-down list in the top right
contains all of the folders I just created.  I can change to them
with that drop-down list, and view the contents of those folders.

Back in IMP, if I click on the "Folders" button at the top, it
still simply redirects back to the Mail screen (just my Inbox).

Now, from the INBOX, if I select an email and try to "Move" it
to another folder, it gives me the error:

   There was an error moving messages from INBOX to INBOX.Trash.
   This is what the server said:
         [ALERT]: You exceeded your mail quota.

I'm baffled.  I have the quota set to 100MB, and I only have one
email in it...why am I receiving this error?
Could this be causing the problems listed below?

ALSO, I viewed the html source of IMP's view of my inbox and found
the following error:

   Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 585

Which is the first line of the following if-statement:

   if (is_null($filter[0])) {
      $showbox = true;
      array_shift($filter);
   }

any ideas what's causing any of these oddities?

Many thanks,
-Ryan

  -- ryan.flannery at gmail.com wrote the following on Jul 15, 2005 --