[imp] beating the "blank screen" dead horse.

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Fri Sep 16 19:13:23 PDT 2005

Ive searched the archives and seen lots of problems with "blank screens" when using horde/imp but never
found any answers... heres my story..

Fresh install of
apache 2.0.54, horde-3.0.5, imp-h3-4.0.3, turba-h3-2.0.3, and courier imap daemon

now imp logs in just fine to the courier daemon..

PHP IMAP Support Test
Attempting to automatically determine the correct connection parameters for your server:

    * Trying protocol imap, Port 143:

          SUCCESS - INBOX has 4 messages (0 new 0 recent)

    * Trying protocol imap/notls, Port 143:

          SUCCESS - INBOX has 4 messages (0 new 0 recent)

    * Trying protocol imap/ssl, Port 993:

ive tried imap/notls and imap in my servers.php and both do the same thing..
after I log into imp, it correctly says "INBOX has 4 messages"
but NONE of them are displayed in the part of the IMP screen where the message index is usually displayed.
Its just blank. I dont see any errors in apache or horde logs.

what do you suggest?

Jason