[imp] Recognizing migrated IMAP folders

Steven Beasley sbeasley at xenden.com
Mon Nov 14 20:53:06 PST 2005

Hi... I recently migrated from an older version of Horde/IMP on an old server.
I created an account on the new server, tarred the entire /Maildir on the old
server, and copied over.  I can see everything in the INBOX fine from IMP.
What I cannot see is my old sent-mail folder and my other INBOX-2003 /
INBOX-2004 archives.

Any idea how I can see these folders in IMP?  Attempting to browse the folders
in IMP shows nothing (tho they are in the filesystem).

I'm sure I'm missing something fairly simple.

Thanks!!
-Steven

--
Steven Beasley