[imp] Odd problem logging in to imap server

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Fri Nov 18 07:18:37 PST 2005

Sorry to post again so soon, but I wanted to clarify exactly whats
happening..

The login works fine, and I can see all other horde services (i.e. Calendar,
tasks, addressbook (this is horde 2.2.9 and the latest imp 3 series), in the
horde main screen, I see the number of messages in the mailbox, BUT I can
not active see the inbox.

Again, my apologies for not being clearer in my original post.

Tom