[imp] no sidebar

Bachman Kharazmi bahkha at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:11:09 PST 2006

First, thanks alot. your instructions made it...

seem like I've problems with my /var/www/horde/imp/config/servers.php.
When the server lines look like:
'server' => 'oden.lindesign.se',
'maildomain' => 'oden.lindesign.se',
'smtphost' => 'oden.lindesign.se',

All login attempts fail.
But if I replace all the domainnames with IPs everything seem to work
out of the box.

anyone with a clue?
/Bachman