[imp] Horde H3 Windows98/ME I.Explorer problem

Marcelo Maraboli marcelo.maraboli at usm.cl
Thu Mar 2 04:26:25 PST 2006

Dear List..

I have recently installed Horde H3 & all the latest
versiones of the H3 suite (imp, turba, kronolith, nag,
mnemo, gollem, passwd) with excellent results, with
only 1 exception:

All of my Windows98 and WindowsME users are complaining
that they cannot use the WebMail interface because all they
get is a blank screen. We have made many tests and realized
that the combination "windows/98/Me + I.Explorer 6.0" does
not work, but the same PC with "windows/98/Me + Firefox 1.5+"
works fine.

Has anyone else experienced this same problem ? or
is there an option to tweak inside Horde ?

I attach a small image of what users see...

best regards,

PD: so much for software independant layers... ;)

--
Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott
Jefe Area de Redes y Comunicaciones (Network & UNIX Systems Engineer)

Direccion Central de Servicios Computacionales (DCSC)
Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria         phone: +56 32 654237
Chile.                                    http://elqui.dcsc.utfsm.cl/