[imp] Call to a member function on a non-object in /srv/www/htdocs/horde-3.1.1/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Tue May 23 22:27:22 PDT 2006

hello list

I am testing horde 3.1.1 with imp 4.1.1 and i have a other question.
We use for preferences and other data saving sql (postgres), and when
a user the first time log in he get on the side-bar the error:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde-3.1.1/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 291"

I have seen that when in the table horde_datatree the entry for
"horde.shares.kronolith" for the user does not exist then this error
appear.

I have seen in the list-archives that there was the same problem in
older versions - wath can i do - is there a workaround ?

thank you
luis