[imp] Mail sorting

pault pault at burngreave.net
Thu May 25 14:39:47 PDT 2006

quoting Tom:

> I have 180 e-mails in my inbox. The initial sort
> order seems to be by ID. I only see two new
> e-mails. When I click twice on Date I see the
> first ten new e-mails. But when I try to change
> to page 2, sort order is again by ID. No matter
> what I try, I can only see the first ten new
> e-mails.

if i've understood you correctly [i'm not sure i have...]

options for mail > other options > mailbox & display options > ##
messages per page in the mailbox view

or is your question about making the sort column 'stick'?

> Also, I can't find the option that makes it
> possible for my users to edit their outgoing
> adresses and to handle multiple identities. How
> is it called?

options for horde > your information > personal information > go crazy

nb these are from horde 3.0.10 & imp h3-4.0.4, but you get the idea.

pault
--
pault [at] burngreave [dot] net