[imp] Couple of usability questions

rajkumars@asianetindia.com rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Thu Jun 29 00:42:38 PDT 2006

Hi,

We are running horde (latest stable downloaded from horde.org)
successfully for our mail servers but users has asked for couple of
changes in the web interface, I went through the archives but did not
find any way to do them

1. Change the size of compose window (the current size is too big for
people with 800x600) In archives I saw a reference to
templates/javascript/open_compose_win.js but that file is missing in
my installation.

2. Currently the compose window does not display the attachment option
by default (ie I have to scroll down to view it) Is it possible to
move the attachment section to the top or resize the compose window so
that that is also visible by default?

3. When I view a mail with attachment the attachment is displayed at
the bottom of the mail. Is it possible to put that at the top?

4. Is it possible to disable zip file download? Users are confused by it.

5. Is it possible to display HTML versions of email if that is
available by default? Currently it's shown as unnamed [text/html] btw,
that's the place where I would like to see the attachments listed.

These are my wish list. I don't know how much of this is possible, but
if there are options to do these horde will be a much more nicer place
for my users :)

raj