[imp] Upgrade from Horde 2 to 3, mysql performance problems.

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Sat Nov 18 00:11:39 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

I did myself a upgrade and never had such a problem.

Are you using php eaccelerator with horde ?

How may users do you have ?

How much ram in your mysql server ?

Are you using innodb ?

--
Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île

----- Message de mark at pdx.edu ---------
     Date : Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:37:16 -0800
      De : Mark Keller <mark at pdx.edu>
Répondre à : Mark Keller <mark at pdx.edu>