[imp] external IMP inbox use?

Chris Miller chris at integratedventures.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 06:56:58 PST 2006

Hi,

I have installed IMP with horde and other modules and have been successfully
running this for some time! Really like it, does just the job, thanks!

Anyways, I am currently developing a new web application and would like to
know if it is possible to somehow link some of the code to a page in this
web application to provide the users with their inbox upon login. No other
function would be necessary apart from a link to the imp application upon
clicking an email etc.

The authentication used for the web app is the same as the login to horde
and imp.

I was wandering, is this possible? And has anybody done this ?

Many Thanks

Chris