[imp] Mailbox Listing - Incorrect From Display

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Fri Dec 22 07:50:46 PST 2006

I definitely agree about Drafts or Sent Items, but not necessarily
about Inbox or others (except as a preference). Outlook and
Thunderbird behave this way with Sent and Drafts, but Inbox is left
alone. Anyway, I'm getting used to it this way... just not sure if I
want to confuse my users. Other input is welcome.

-- Aaron