[imp] attachment changes after sent with imp

Philip Steeman philip.steeman at khbo.be
Mon May 5 06:27:07 UTC 2008

Hello,
I've done some testing. With a test-script (found in your previous
thread) I can see that the file (clock.vi) has the mime-type:
application/octet-stream
So my browser is telling imp the correct mime-type.
But why is it then encoded as text/plain?
Is this a bug in imp or have I done something wrong?

PS: you can download clock.vi and use the upload-script on
http://users.khbo.be/steeman/check_mime.html

version of horde: 3.1.7
version of imp: 4.1.6
fileinfo installes