[imp] ubuntu setup

Steve Paras-Charlton steve at falchion.com
Mon May 5 16:20:53 UTC 2008

On Ubuntu, all of the package documentation is stored
in /usr/share/doc/<pkgname>, so that's the first place to look.  I have
horde3/imp4 running on a gutsy system, but I set it up quite some time
ago, so I don't recall exactly what I had to do to get it working.  The
file /usr/share/doc/horde3/README.Debian.gz (Ubuntu uses Debian packages
that are not overly modified in general) has a few good notes that twig
my memory (changing the permissions on the config directories and going
to the webroot of the horde3 apache instance).

Send me a note if you need more help than that.

Steve