[imp] Mac UI DIMP

Jonathan Bigler - EPFL jonathan.bigler at epfl.ch
Thu May 22 18:48:14 UTC 2008

Hi everyone !

I'm new into Horde, and I'm must say that I'm really amazed by this
project !!!

I have a few question/comments regarding the UI in DIMP. I'm using a
Mac (latest version Leopard), and I tried Safari and Firefox.

Right click
ctrl+click does it with Firefox, but I didn't find a way to right-
click with Safari

New folder
There I'm lost, how does it works ?!? On IMP, I just don't find folder
management (it works fine with calendar, todo,...).
And with DIMP, with Firefox after entering the name I'm logged out, in
Safari it says :
Can not directly create mailbox in this folder.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Bigler