[imp] Tab order in message composition and keyboard shortcuts.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 10 13:06:32 UTC 2008

Zitat von gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:

> Jan Schneider wrote:
>> With firefox it takes me 4 tabs to get to the body.
> I wish it did that for me.

I tried it additionally with Konqueror and Opera on Linux and IE and
Chrome on Windows, all with the latest stable Horde and IMP version.
They all do it (almost) correctly. Only IE requires a single tab only
from the subject to the body, instead of 4, like any other browser.

>>> How do you use them to jump directly to the message body after entering
>>> the subject?
>> Eh, by using the "T" access key? Or whatever the access key is for
>> your language.
> I speak English and "T" takes me to the "To:" field not the message body.

It's possible that the English version uses an access key that had
been used earlier already. Or none at all. If the label next to the
body field doesn't have an underlined character, then the body field
doesn't have an access key attached.
But I leave that to an English developer to figure that out.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/