[imp] Default Sidebar Width

Gordon Dickens gldickens3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:28:43 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am new to Horde and this email list.  I hope that I am posting this
question to the correct list.

My question is this: How do I change the default width of the sidebar which
is sometimes referred to as the sidepanel?  That is, I want to change the
width for the default configuration that is used for all users.  I realize
that each user can subsequent change this value in Options > Global Options
> Display Options, however I would like to change the default value from 150
to 200.

I found the following code in prefs.php, however, changing the "value" from
150 to another value does not appear to have any effect on the default
sidebar width.

$_prefs['sidebar_width'] = array(
    'value' => 150,

Thanks in advance for your reply.