[imp] Trouble importing Sieve rules

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:10:38 UTC 2009

look at ingo/scripts/upgrade there is scripts for migrating. Ingo rules were
in prefs, but now ingo has several tables to do the job. don't remember the
name of the script.
Check the return code of the script. I had a problem when there was too many
entries to convert. I tried to put more memory on the script or cpu. I
finally limited the number of  accounts and it works.

Dom

2009/4/2 Mariusz Czyz <mczyz at artic.edu>

> After upgrading from Horde 3.1.5, Imp 4.1.5, ingo 1.1.4 to Horde 3.3.3, Imp
> 4.3.3, Ingo 1.2.1 I'm having trouble regenerating filters in Ingo.
>
> All the Sieve rules are stored on a different (remote) server. After
> upgrading to newer releases, Ingo does not recognize the existing rules and
> any attempt to manipulate the filters results in the Sieve rules file being
> overwritten and all previously accumulated rules being lost. I can verify
> from Ingo by clicking on "Show Active Script" that the original Sieve script
> is in place and is active but deactivating and reactivating the script
> overwrites the original (remote) script with whatever changes in Filters
> were done (locally) since the upgrade.
>
> Is there any way to make Ingo aware of the existing Sieve script?
>

> --
> Mariusz Czyz
> Network Administrator
> The Art Institute of Chicago